Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My cousin behavior is not good with all my cousins,

3 posters

Go down

My cousin behavior is not good with all my cousins, Empty My cousin behavior is not good with all my cousins,

Post by Beyza Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:03 am

I want to know about quick trips from seattle because my cousin went to explore its attractions and he uploaded the videos on social media. after seeing his photography I am keen to visit this destination once in a lifetime. But I don't want to take suggestions from my cousin about this tour because his behavior is not good with all my cousins. So suggest to me the best things about this spot then I will visit this place. Waiting for your reply...

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

My cousin behavior is not good with all my cousins, Empty Re: My cousin behavior is not good with all my cousins,

Post by Joseph Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:19 pm

I am happy for your planning. Dear, don't worry I have shared some information about this city. Seattle is a City in Washington State. It is very famous for It is very famous for its attractions and its outdoor activities. I have shared some attractions in this city are:
Pike Place Market
Space Needle
Chihuly Garden and Glass
Ballard Locks
Kerry Park
Pioneer Square

I hope you like my information. I am damn sure you spend a great time there and collect the memories.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

My cousin behavior is not good with all my cousins, Empty Re: My cousin behavior is not good with all my cousins,

Post by Henry D Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:03 pm

Absolutely a great list of attractions has been shared really great list of attractions. i am in love with them and wanna say that Space Needle is one of my favorite places. I am in love with this place and want to spend time along aerial views while eating from the restaurant. Let me know have you ever been on top of the needle?
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down