Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My cousin wants to visit different spots and their restaurants,

3 posters

Go down

My cousin wants to visit different spots and their restaurants, Empty My cousin wants to visit different spots and their restaurants,

Post by Beyza Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:16 pm

My cousin is free these days. She wants to visit different spots and their restaurants. She asked me about it I suggested booking the best weekend trips from seattle. Because this place is untouched by her and I am sure the new place will be perfect for having a great experience. By the way, Do you have any best food list that she should never miss on her trip?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

My cousin wants to visit different spots and their restaurants, Empty Re: My cousin wants to visit different spots and their restaurants,

Post by Joseph Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:29 pm

Your suggestion is very great. I think it is the best way to enjoy and body and mind refreshed. It is the best to enjoy the summer season. Anyway, I have shared some food names for her trip. There are Hamburgers, Cuban Sandwich, Chicken Fried Steak, Tater Tots, Mac and Cheese, Buffalo Chicken Wings, Hot Dog, and Meatloaf. o hope she likes it.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

My cousin wants to visit different spots and their restaurants, Empty Re: My cousin wants to visit different spots and their restaurants,

Post by Henry D Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:54 pm

Seattle is perfect for those who have internet in food. There are lots of places where I think your cousin should go and some of them going to share here with you.
The Pink Door
Canlis
Lola
The Capital Grille
Spear

I am sure by visiting them can have a verity of food.
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down