Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my friend and her husband.

4 posters

Go down

my friend and her husband.  Empty my friend and her husband.

Post by Joseph Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:20 pm

My friend will go to enjoy bus tours from new york to niagara falls with her husband. Next month, my friend's husband's birthday. But one hesitation that her no idea about this city. So please can you share here some information about this city. Any suggestion from your side will be very helpful for her tour. I hope you reply to me soon.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

my friend and her husband.  Empty Re: my friend and her husband.

Post by Kimberly John Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:44 am

First of all, I want to say that don't worry about this city. Your planning is very good. New York City is one of the most popular city in the world for its attractive places and night views. During your trip they must enjoy the Nightlife of this city. Because there are many popular casions and bars in this city. So, go enjoy this tour without any hesitation. During the Niagara Falls tour must enjoy the Helicopter tour and see the top of the views of Niagara Falls. All the best for this tour. I am damn sure you come back from this tour with amazing memories. Go and enjoy a good time there.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry D Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:13 pm

Well, john I have to admit that you shared quite an enlightening post here and so sure this remains useful for him. No doubt New York City is conceivable and this place has a hidden attraction. This is my all-time favorite spot and highly urge you all to analyze them.
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Thu Aug 29, 2024 1:46 pm

After reading your friend's plan I am pleased. But I am sad that I could not suggest anything on time. Hopefully, your friend and her husband have come back from this tour. So ask him about her husband's birthday Where did they spend this special day during the NYC tour?

Beyza
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down