Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

friend want to know

3 posters

Go down

friend want to know Empty friend want to know

Post by Haley Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am

My friend want to know about Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park. She wants to take her family on a trip of this place and looking for some detail about this place. I am also fully blank about this place. But I want to give him some nice suggestions regarding her tour. Guys hope you can help her by sharing some knowledge about this place. I am waiting for some replies from your sides which will be quite interesting and informative.

Love to take maid of the mist boat tour niagara falls ny.
Haley
Haley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

friend want to know Empty Re: friend want to know

Post by Tarquin Mon May 29, 2017 12:06 pm

Frederik Meijer Gardens is a museum which is located in 1000 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525, USA. This is a really great place to have an amazing time and through this, your friend would be able to get memories friom there. Like to recommend your friend must be there and have a good time there.

Any information about yellowstone tour package?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaya Mon May 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Tarquin, I am agreeing with you here. Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park is museum in the Charter Township, Michigan which is a great place to spend a quality of time and learn about the many things. Luckily. I visited this place with my uncle a few time ago and had memorable time with him.
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Tue May 30, 2017 8:16 am

It's my goodness that you agree with me, buddy. I ma very happy for that and would like to say that seems that you have a really great time while your visit. So if am I right how was your experience there? I am looking for your reply.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down