Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend mother is a traveling freak,

3 posters

Go down

My friend mother is a traveling freak, Empty My friend mother is a traveling freak,

Post by Beyza Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:04 pm

My friend's mother knows very well about the Cheap tours from new york to niagara falls because She is a big traveling freak. She enjoyed many tours and she likes to enjoy a trip every month. She has a great experience with different destinations. My friend and all her relatives always asked her to go on any trip, And after having her mother's suggestions they liked to go to this spot. By the way, Have you any plans to enjoy a tour with your mother?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

My friend mother is a traveling freak, Empty Re: My friend mother is a traveling freak,

Post by Kimberly John Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:36 am

Well, I am so happy to read about your friend's mother. I am also the biggest lover of traveling and it's my passion. In my life, I have enjoyed many trips. Last month I enjoyed a 4-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, Niagara Falls, 1000 Islands, and Corning/Watkins Glen Tour. During this tour, I visited many destinations and enjoyed a helicopter tour, Mist Boat Ride, Jet Boat ride, and things on Niagara Falls and came back from this tour with an amazing experience. Well, I have never enjoyed any trip with my mother. But after reading this post I have decided I will enjoy this trip with my mother. But I want to ask which trip will be best for spending a good time with my mother. Waiting for your response.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

My friend mother is a traveling freak, Empty Re: My friend mother is a traveling freak,

Post by Beyza Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:30 am

I enjoyed your last month's tour experience. I am impressed with the activities that you enjoyed on your 4-day tour. Anyway, I would like to suggest you book a 2-Day New York to Niagara Falls, Goat Island, Luna Island, and Journey Behind the Falls Tour to enjoy with your mother and don't forget to enjoy the Mist Boat Ride on this trip. This ride will remain best for your mother. By the way, Have you experienced with photography?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry D Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:14 pm

Beyza wrote:My friend's mother knows very well about the Cheap tours from new york to niagara falls because She is a big traveling freak. She enjoyed many tours and she likes to enjoy a trip every month. She has a great experience with different destinations. My friend and all her relatives always asked her to go on any trip, And after having her mother's suggestions they liked to go to this spot. By the way, Have you any plans to enjoy a tour with your mother?

Not now but I enjoyed a trip with my mother a few months ago. That was a really good time for us cause got a chance to adore ourselves with the beauty of Bali. A well-known spot and captivating for nature lovers. Let me know have you ever been there?
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:43 pm

I have never been to Bali. That's why I have no experience with its destination. But I am keen to know about other's experiences with different destinations. So Share your journey here then I will decide to have a great time on this spot. By the way, Which things you cannot forget that you enjoyed there with your mother?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down