Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend's mother is ready to go on tour,

3 posters

Go down

My friend's mother is ready to go on tour, Empty My friend's mother is ready to go on tour,

Post by Beyza Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:49 pm

My friend's mother is ready to go on tour from new york to niagara falls. She told me that her mother is very pleased about enjoying this trip. She wants tourists' suggestions regarding this destination. So I said to her don't worry I will discuss it with my tourist's friend and must share their experience with you. So suggest here the best things that will remain best to enjoy on this trip. Waiting for your reply...

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

My friend's mother is ready to go on tour, Empty Re: My friend's mother is ready to go on tour,

Post by Joseph Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:16 am

New York City is a beautiful city in the United States of America. It is known for its a city of light. I want to recommend her book a 4-Day New York to Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Niagara Falls, Boston, Watkins Glen State Park, and Finger Lake Tour. Your mother's friend enjoys photography and takes the camera with self.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

My friend's mother is ready to go on tour, Empty Re: My friend's mother is ready to go on tour,

Post by Kimberly John Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:21 am

I am so happy to read about your friend's mother planning I am damn sure this will be the best way to enjoy new things in Niagara Falls. I suggest that must take a helicopter tour around Niagara Becasue on this spot the views of the falls are more beautiful I am damn sure your friend's mother like my suggestion and come back from this tour with amazing memories. All the best for this tour.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:25 pm

All your suggestions are impressive. I would like to recommend your mentioned tour package and all the activities to my friend for her mother. By the way, a helicopter ride is a mindblowing suggestion, and enjoy photography during the trip. I would like to know about her experience with her trip When She will come back. Do you have photographs that you captured during the helicopter ride?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down