Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

going with bestie

3 posters

Go down

going with bestie Empty going with bestie

Post by Haley Wed May 17, 2017 11:44 am

Let me share here that I am going to take Washington DC vacation packages with my bestie. I am going to take this tour first time in my life with my bestie. I am sure it will be good time for both of us and we both have great experience at there. Have you any suggestion about my this tour? so tell me must. Have you taken this tour?
Haley
Haley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

going with bestie Empty Re: going with bestie

Post by Catherine harry Wed May 17, 2017 11:50 am

Haley! Feel good to know that you are going to taking Washington DC vacation packages with your besties for enjoying a good time there with them. I have no personal experience with it and never visited there personally. But I also have a plan for go there with my family members in my summer vacations.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Thu May 18, 2017 12:05 pm

To explore out the beauty of DC would be really great to you I am sure. It is relly the great place to have lots of great things to enjoying. I just so much love it and sure that things like that to try will prove really amazing, well the DC national Mall is really great to explore there and to have lots of fun.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down