Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tour with bestie

3 posters

Go down

tour with bestie  Empty tour with bestie

Post by Elenα Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:26 am

I am feeling really happy right now because my best friend who was ill from 20 days has now recovered from her illness and feeling much better. I am so happy to see that   happy and fit once again and in this happiness, I have booked the bus tours from los angeles to san francisco for both of us which we will go to take in the forthcoming days and surely will be an enjoyable and refreshing time for us.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

tour with bestie  Empty Re: tour with bestie

Post by Elenα Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Sidjhone, It is really good that you liked my plan. You are right, I am going to meet her almost after a month and so much happy for it as I am waiting for the day to meet with her desperately. Hope the tour which I booked will also be remarkable and good for both of us.

Keen to know about nyc day tours
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Mon May 15, 2017 11:06 am

Elenα! There is something really nice because have a plan for taking bus tours from los angeles to san francisco with your friend. I am sure it will be a great and interesting time period for both of you because during this journey you can enjoy its lot of attractions and things to do for enjoying a heavy fun there. I also spend a great time during los angeles to grand canyon tour with my few friends.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Mon May 15, 2017 11:20 am

Hopefully, Elena now you are back from this tour and have a good time with your friend while this. I really like to say must share how was your journey with her. I am keen to know from you about this.

Do you know about yellowstone helicopter tour?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down