Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My love shared with me beautiful destination;s image.

4 posters

Go down

My love shared with me beautiful destination;s image.  Empty My love shared with me beautiful destination;s image.

Post by Socrates Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:52 pm

My love shared with me beautiful destination;s image.  1
It is a really lovely view of Sunset, I like to share with you that I love sunset timing for enjoying the evening time with my lover. I want to say that she is a natural beauty photographer and like to share with me some lovely images of the top places. so now I want to say that this image had shared by her when I was busy in my tour to niagara falls from boston. Have you ever receive like this stuff from your love?
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

My love shared with me beautiful destination;s image.  Empty Re: My love shared with me beautiful destination;s image.

Post by Elenα Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:07 am

Socrates, I must say your love has shared really an alluring view with you here. It is looking such a good place to enjoy the sunset and sunrise views. I liked this much and would say that I also often get such kind of things from my fiance's side because he is a big lover of traveling and always share new place's images with em after coming back.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

My love shared with me beautiful destination;s image.  Empty Re: My love shared with me beautiful destination;s image.

Post by Tarquin Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:34 am

No, Socrates, I am feeling very sad to tell you that, I have never received this sort of views or romantic places from my love side. She has no time for me. However, I really like this sort of views always and want to spend some time there.

Who is ready to join bus boston to niagara falls?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:50 am

Socrates! You shared such a cool and attractive image with all of us. But feeling sad I have no idea about this destination in my traveling life. In these days I am busy to taking the local tours from Washington DC after come back I will get some useful stuff about this place from other members and will go there with my love for a great time.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down