Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful image

5 posters

Go down

Beautiful image Empty Beautiful image

Post by Socrates Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Beautiful image 22102752DZMo6f04
It is a really beautiful image of the place where we can enjoy many days or also explore its interesting point. So that's why I want to go there for enjoying my time here after ending my niagara falls rides usa. so share with me if you know the name of this place.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Beautiful image Empty Re: Beautiful image

Post by Tarquin Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Belgrad city is an ambitious place for all travelers. This is a famous place which is located in Serbia. Once my dad had visited this place and has explored its nice attractions there. So I would like to say that so sure this would be a great experience for you as well.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Max William Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:49 am

Well, I must say that this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. i will love to know more about this image. Cause i will be there before my tours to niagara falls from boston. So what say guys should i explore there this summer? and what to do there? I will love to know from you guys.

Max William
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Braden Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:57 am

I must say here that this is a beautiful view which you have shared here of the Knez Mihailova Street. I must say that I will try to visit it as well as soon personally because I know it's located in Belgrade, Serbia. hope so it will be good for me.
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:28 am

I have personally visited there only one time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. I really enjoyed there photography and came back with a lot of pleasant memories. It is a best way for having fun and tourists can enjoy there hiking, walking, shopping, dining and many other most exciting things. I hope you will fully enjoy there like I enjoyed.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down