Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koh Chang Island

5 posters

Go down

Koh Chang Island Empty Koh Chang Island

Post by Tarquin Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Koh Chang Island is a fabulous destination in Thailand. I have visited this place before this boston to philadelphia with my parents and while this have visited its resorts, beaches, hotels, adventurous places and others lots of attractions. That was a great experience for me. So on behalf of my experience would like to recommend all of you must be there at least once.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Koh Chang Island Empty Re: Koh Chang Island

Post by Socrates Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:42 pm

I would like to share with you here that now I am also want to go for visiting Koh Chang Island with my buddies. I will enjoy my time here as well as with buddies. I want to enjoy my time here and good holidays at this island with friends after ending my niagara falls tours from boston.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Koh Chang Island is really the best kind of place to enjoy the real charm of nature. I just so much love the beauty of it and really sure about that it would be really amazing to all to go at this. It is really best known for its Mu Ko Chang National Park, hiking trails, and waterfalls. I had a great kind of time at that and would lover to be there at again.

Tours las vegas would be really amazing to enjoy.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:48 pm

Koh Chang Island is new for me I just heard the name of the destination but never explored there in my traveling life. All of you shared very useful stuff about Koh Chang Island after seeing your views about this Island I also wanat to go there for my good experience.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Catherine harry! This is really great to see that you have decided to explore out the beauty of Koh Chang Island in Thailand, I just so much sure about that it will prove really amazing to enjoy some of a great time. well, do when you will like to go there?

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:26 pm

Koh Chang Island is a most exciting holiday destination of the world where I stay for two days. I had huge fun there and came back with smiley faces. It is the best place for outing and you can enjoy some time with buddies on their special events.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down