Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koh Chang Island

+6
Catherine harry
Mike Johne
ANDY
jack1223
Elenα
Tarquin
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Koh Chang Island Empty Koh Chang Island

Post by Tarquin Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:37 am

Koh Chang Island is a new place for me guys. My friend told me you can visit this place and can enjoy there
Hiking
Camping
Photography
Natural Viewing
And this sort of lots of things, let me knows it the perfect place for doing all these ventures?

Any idea about san francisco to yellowstone tour?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Koh Chang Island Empty Re: Koh Chang Island

Post by Elenα Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Tarquin, Your friend told you absolutely right about the Koh Chang Island. It si a good one destination to enjoy all of these activities and have an incredible time. My sister has visited this place in the last summer vacations and also suggested me to go there after my washington cherry blossom to have an ultimate time.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jack1223 Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 am

Hi! Your friend is right about the beautiful island of Ko Chang. It is one of the largest islands in the country and the largest in the Mu Ko Chang National Park archipelago; a marine national park that comprises parts of Ko Chang and other islands.

It is a tropical marine national park that consists of long white sandy beaches, virgin and well-preserved rain forests with Khao Salak Phet being the highest peak at 743 meters, and wildlife like the stump-tailed macaque, the small Indian civet, and the small Asian mongoose. The island has nine villages and it is not heavily populated. It is a more calm and serene place than Phuket.

I would suggest visiting Had Sai Khao, popularly known as the White Sand Beach. The White Sand Beach has two divisions; the north and the south. The southern and the central areas are the main spot of the mid-range to the upscale resorts. At the central area, the best portion of the beach is located that makes it a good choice for the classic beach holiday. At the far south, the beach disappears making way for cliffs and rocky outcrops. The area includes some places like quieter resorts, restaurants, the International Clinic along the main road, and other amenities including a bank. At the opposite end, the far north area of the White Sand Beach, is a different part that is a less developed area with cheaper accommodation perfect for a budgeted and a long term stay.

Source: http://travel-tourist-information-guide.com/thailand-ko-chang

jack1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:55 am

Koh Chang Island is most famous Island in the Gulf of Thailand. I also visited there after taking washington cherry blossom last year. Tarquin! Your friend share very cool names of places for enjoying there. I explored all these places and captured a lot of images on my camera remember it for a long time.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:39 pm

Tarquin! I would like to say that your friend is said right. In this park, you could enjoy all of these nice activities there for having fun. Because of photography, hiking, and enjoy nature views, all of these are the famous activities there which the tourists enjoyed there with family and friends.

I must enjoy my dc cherry blossom.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:53 pm

I have read enough and massive stuff about the Koh Chang Island. before that, I was unaware of it and have never been to there yet in my life. But now in next month, i will surely like to be there with my friends. I am sure we will enjoy a lot there.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:56 pm

I just heard the name of Koh Chang Island but have no experience in my whole travling life. All of you members shared ery useful information about Koh Chang Island. mow I am also intersted for going there and want to enjoy its beauty attrection. Hope it will be very amazing journey for me.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Koh Chang Island is a well known holiday destination of the world Where I stay for two days. It was a memorable trip of my life. I really enjoyed there boating. Millions of tourists go there annually with family an kids and will came back with a lot of pleasant memories. I am sure will have really great time there as well as I had.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:44 am

Koh Chang Island is new to me and I have not know about this place but after reading all members' post so then I want to go there and get great personal experiences. Before I have to go there i want to see this place some images so let share with me some images of this place.
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin12 Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:02 am

Koh Chang Island is totally untouched from me also travel experience. I have not visited the attraction of Koh Chang Island any time of my travel but i really wanna be there at least once a time in my travel life. Here i like to know the best things which fun freak can at Koh Chang Island?

Robin12

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next