Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canopy Tower

+4
Abihu
Tarquin
Alizay
Socrates
8 posters

Go down

Canopy Tower Empty Canopy Tower

Post by Socrates Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:15 am

I would like to share with all of you guys share my new name of the destination is here which name is Canopy Tower. I have never visited it ever in my life but this time I have made a plan to go there for enjoying my time of holidays so sure Iw ill spend a really lovely time after ending my tour from ny to niagara falls. So share with me about something Canopy Tower...
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Canopy Tower Empty Re: Canopy Tower

Post by Alizay Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:52 pm

Canopy Tower 5D_10025_CanopyTower-M
Canopy Tower 24941_canopy-tower_
I hope so these images will be quite enough for you to be aware from this place. It is a medical place well known to watch birds and the natural beauty. The natural surrounding of this amazing tower is mindblowing. Now when you will see this place personally, then will be more impressed with this destination.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:54 am

Canopy Tower DinningRoom61
canopy tower is just a nice kind place in Panama. This is an ideal place where you can enjoy birds. At evening or time, lots of birds sit on that tower and make a charming for enjoying all. You can enjoy theses eye birds views like that above-shared image. If you never to be there I recommend you go ahead.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Canopy Tower is really new kind of place for me to go for. I have never explored out the beauty of this till yet but would really love toe explore out this. All the images are really nice and grab my attention toward it, sure I will love to be the witness of this place soon with my family members.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:58 am

Well, your sharing images are really sweet and also nice for me. I love to say here that your image Tarquin! is really great and also I see inside views of this tower. I like it and now so sure much more got from here.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:02 am

I am going to say all of you members has shared really nice information here about the Canopy Tower which is good. It is always a good kind of thing for me to know about the new kind of places nad explore them in my future. Would like to go there but wanna know about accommodation options around this. Will anyone share?
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:01 pm

I also had a good time there but after reading your share most impressive views to increase my craze so I have decided that I must to be there again at least once in my free time for having fun with my friends. I hope we will spent amazing time there as well fsi had during my last journey.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Haanday Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:32 pm

All members shared good stuff here but i still want t know bit about it's specification or history instead of it's natural views what makes it popular and attention grabbing for others.
Haanday
Haanday

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:17 am

Canopy Tower is a great place which you can visit in Panama guys. This is a famous attraction in Panama where visitant goes and have a blast of memories. Right now going to share some names of accommodations.
Canopy B&B  
Canopy Lodge  
Radisson Summit Hotel & Golf Panama  
Gamboa Rainforest Resort  
Hotel Gamboa  
Hopefully, Elena, this list would be useful for you.

Do you know about new york and washington dc tours?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Max William Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:32 am

Before going through this thread, I was totally unknown from the Canopy Tower. But I got to know so massively and surely this is gonna be a great time period for me if I will explore there. It will be my first tour after my bus from boston to niagara falls. So what say guys?

Max William
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down