Travel

Canopy Tower

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canopy Tower

Post by Socrates on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:15 am

I would like to share with all of you guys share my new name of the destination is here which name is Canopy Tower. I have never visited it ever in my life but this time I have made a plan to go there for enjoying my time of holidays so sure Iw ill spend a really lovely time after ending my tour from ny to niagara falls. So share with me about something Canopy Tower...
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canopy Tower

Post by Alizay on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:52 pm

I hope so these images will be quite enough for you to be aware from this place. It is a medical place well known to watch birds and the natural beauty. The natural surrounding of this amazing tower is mindblowing. Now when you will see this place personally, then will be more impressed with this destination.
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sidjohn on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:40 am

Canopy Tower is a new place for me too and hope to go for it will be a cool way for you. I must say Alizay your shared views grab my attention toward this destination and hope so will be a fun way for me to try out. Will love to read more about it. So, guys can you share with me?

new york niagara falls bus tour is one of the best travel time.
sidjohn

View user profile http://www.getbustours.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:54 am

canopy tower is just a nice kind place in Panama. This is an ideal place where you can enjoy birds. At evening or time, lots of birds sit on that tower and make a charming for enjoying all. You can enjoy theses eye birds views like that above-shared image. If you never to be there I recommend you go ahead.
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Canopy Tower is really new kind of place for me to go for. I have never explored out the beauty of this till yet but would really love toe explore out this. All the images are really nice and grab my attention toward it, sure I will love to be the witness of this place soon with my family members.

Abihu
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sidjohn on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:02 pm

To see this view of Canopy Tower and know more about it is really cool. Now I wanna go for it to witness the chirping birds and have fun time there. Soon, will make a plan and much excited for it.
sidjohn

View user profile http://www.getbustours.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:58 am

Well, your sharing images are really sweet and also nice for me. I love to say here that your image Tarquin! is really great and also I see inside views of this tower. I like it and now so sure much more got from here.
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElenĪ± on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:02 am

I am going to say all of you members has shared really nice information here about the Canopy Tower which is good. It is always a good kind of thing for me to know about the new kind of places nad explore them in my future. Would like to go there but wanna know about accommodation options around this. Will anyone share?
ElenĪ±

View user profile http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:01 pm

I also had a good time there but after reading your share most impressive views to increase my craze so I have decided that I must to be there again at least once in my free time for having fun with my friends. I hope we will spent amazing time there as well fsi had during my last journey.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

View user profile http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Haanday on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:32 pm

All members shared good stuff here but i still want t know bit about it's specification or history instead of it's natural views what makes it popular and attention grabbing for others.
Haanday

View user profile https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum