Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome tower

5 posters

Go down

Awesome tower  Empty Awesome tower

Post by ANDY Tue May 23, 2017 12:56 pm

I love to share with you about Leaning Tower of Pisa which is the tower of Pisa. Tourists really like this attraction and enjoy lots of fun thee. I also like this tower due to its unintended tilt. Because this thing attracts the attention of me and also the tourists. Anyhow, what are your views about this attraction? Why all of you like this tower?

Have you ever enjoyed boat ride in niagara falls.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Awesome tower  Empty Re: Awesome tower

Post by Braden Tue May 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Agree with both of you guys! I must ay that both of you shared about the historical and best attraction of Europe here. I've also heard about Leaning Tower of Pisa from my father it is a nice and best place for visiting. I wanna say that it is a most famous and visiting attraction.
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Tue May 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Awesome tower  Leaning-Tower-of-Pisa_shutterstock_85100518
The Tower in Pisa, Italy is famous in all around the world due to its unintended tilt. The construction of this tower is so attractive and impressive. which grab the attention of visitors as you can see in this image.  Now I will say who never visited thsi place must go for it and enjoy a tour of this attraction at least once.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Tue May 23, 2017 4:15 pm

I also enjoyed this tour but after watching your shared link to increase my craze so I have decided that I must try this tour again in my free time fo having fun with my whole family.I hope we will spend spectacular time there as well I had during my last tour.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Wed May 24, 2017 9:15 am

There is no doubt Leaning Tower of Pisa is a remarkable place which attracts the visitors always. I had been there lots of time in my life and have a lovely experience there. Now, I am keen to reach at the top this tower. Do let me know is it possible or not?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down