Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image shared by friend from China.

+3
Tarquin
Sophie123
Socrates
7 posters

Go down

Image shared by friend from China. Empty Image shared by friend from China.

Post by Socrates Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Image shared by friend from China. ACNH-0031-0017_Galaxy_Soho_Beijing_China_Architect_Zaha_Hadid_Architects_2012_Elevated_view_into_public_courtyard_o
I would like to say here that in last night my one of the friend who is a resident of China and shared with me a beautiful place' image. I really like this architecture and wanna go there so now I need the address of this location by your posting members. I will try to go there after ending my friends tours from los angeles.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Image shared by friend from China. Empty Re: Image shared by friend from China.

Post by Sophie123 Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:26 am

I like the image and I will say the architectural style is truly great and amazing. According to me, The image is taken from the Galaxy Soho which is the Corporate campus in Beijing, China. I also heard much about it from my friend and I also want to see it with eyes. i will try to explroe it after finishing my san francisco tours. I hope it will be cool and nice for me.
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Sure Galaxy Soho is famous place in Beijing, China. This is a great place where you can and can have fun there. Here I am going to share address of this place that is 甲7 Xiaopaifang Hutong, ChaoYangMen, 东城区 Beijing Shi, China, 100020. I am so sure now you can easily go there.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:55 am

Galaxy Soho is looking an impressive place for the travelers due to its unique kind of architecture. I love the art related places and have mention its name in my diary and will like to go there during my China tour to see it and have fun time.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Braden Tue May 16, 2017 11:03 am

It is a beautiful visiting place in China which name is Yinhe SOHO. I have never explore this point of interest ever in my life but in future, I will try to go for visiting and enjoying my time here as well as with buddies.
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Tue May 16, 2017 11:43 am

All of you members shared useful stuff about Zaha Hadid galaxy Soho with all of us for exploring and enjoying a good time there. It is just heard about it but could never visit there personally in my traveling life. But now after getting the useful stuff about it, I will go there soon with my father because he also likes this kind of places for exploring and enjoying a good time there.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Me and my few fellows also have a plan to go there in coming up days to get great experience about this fabulous place. We are so much excited about it. I hope we spent good quality time there and come back with great memories. Any suggestion for us?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down