Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image shared by my mother

4 posters

Go down

Image shared by my mother Empty Image shared by my mother

Post by Socrates Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:24 pm

Image shared by my mother 6850-CityGuideImage
I wanna go for exploring this place for visiting the point of view. So let's share with me here some names of its attractions, location or address. I will try to explore it after ending mine tour nyc to niagara falls. so lets sharing about it.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Image shared by my mother Empty Re: Image shared by my mother

Post by Abihu Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:54 am

sidjohn! It si really great kind of information that you have shared here. I just love it a lot and surely will love to try out the beauty of thsi place. It seems a nice place to explore and filled with a lot of things to do around it. so surely I will move toward it soon.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:09 pm

According to my dad St. Peter's Basilica is a cool place for having a lovely time. He had visited this place once in his life with friends and have a great time there. He had a plan to be there again after his cherry blossom tours soon with mom. He is very excited for that. Any suggestion for him guys?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Sat May 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Socrates! You shared such a lovely and attractive view the image of St. Peter's Basilica with all of us. It is the best destination for exploring and enjoying beauty attractions in it I also visited there just once time in my traveling life with my mates and enjoyed a great fun there. I also captured a lot of images of this destination on my camera during my experience.

Will go for taking washington bus tours.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down