Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amazing views

4 posters

Go down

amazing views Empty amazing views

Post by Marcelona321 Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:12 pm

I am going to share some most remarkable views with you all which my friend shared with me about few days ago. who have been there abut few times ago with his whole family. He also suggest me that you must to be there at least once. I have decided that I must go there once in my free time.

amazing views Bonifacioagencelumiere691x277-1422288643

amazing views Bonifacio-12

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

amazing views Empty Re: amazing views

Post by Alaya Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:52 am

Marcelona, I am going to say that you have shared really brilliant views with all of us. Being a traveler, I liked these images and I would say these are looking great to go ahead and have a fun time. Do you like to tell me the names of destination from where these images are taken?

Will catch my bus to yosemite
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:29 am

Marcelona! You shared really nice and majestic views the images with all of us both of places are best for visiting and enjoying a good time there.
Alaya! I would like to share the names these places which images are shared here. The images are taken from Citadelle de Bonifacio which is the most famous place for visiting there.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:10 am

The images are really so nice to see and grabbing the attention of all visitors. now I have decided that the Bonifacio Citadel will be my next destinaiton where I will go after  mine bus tour canada. I will enjoy a superior time with my elder sister at this destination. i m sure she will become happy by this and will like my plan.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down