Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okinawa Island!!

5 posters

Go down

Okinawa Island!! Empty Okinawa Island!!

Post by Catherine harry Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:46 am

Okinawa Island is a most famous and lovely destination for visiting and enjoying a good time because it is filled with a lot of beautiful attractions which are best for enjoying a good time there. I love to this kind of places and want to go there again and again as well for spending a great and remarkable time there. Have you visited there in your traveling life?

I am excited for taking boston bus trips.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Okinawa Island!! Empty Re: Okinawa Island!!

Post by Tarquin Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:36 am

Okinawa Island is also an untouched place for me. I also have never to be there in my life and have no idea about this too. Like both of you, I am also willing to know about this from all of you guys. So must share with all of us.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Catherine harry! My father had shared some stuff about this island in my childhood life. Now I have not remembered which kind of stuff he had shared with me. So I must get information about this island again trough my father and then share here.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Braden Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Okinawa Island is a nice kind of place for enjoying the time of fun with buddies. it has so many kinds of places for visiting lovers. so much sure I will visit it in next time of my holidays and have fun here.
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Okinawa Island is a well known destination of the world  where a lot of visitors visited annually with family and kids and enjoyed their many outdoor activities. I also have a plan to go there after ending my east coast tours to enjoy some time with my mates. I hope we spent really amazing time there and come back with unforgettable memories.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum