Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mont Saint-Michel!!

4 posters

Go down

Mont Saint-Michel!! Empty Mont Saint-Michel!!

Post by Catherine harry Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 am

My younger brother has a plan for going to the Mont Saint-Michel after completing the las vegas vacation package with his few mates for enjoying a good time there. That's for he wants to know that which kind of things he can enjoy there for making this trip interesting and enjoyable? I am waiting for your good replies.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Mont Saint-Michel!! Empty Re: Mont Saint-Michel!!

Post by Braden Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:23 am

I will be the best trip for enjoying the time of fun with mates as well as exploring Mont Saint-Michel. It is a great and lovely Island in France for visiting. I have visited this island in last year with my two friends. So here it's image.
Mont Saint-Michel!! Baie-du-mt-st-michel_large_rwd
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaya Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:36 am

Braden, I will add here that your shared photo of the   Mont Saint-Michel  is really coo,. It is presenting it  as such an adorable destination for the traveling lovers which I truly liked and now will  like to try out this place in future. Let me know what are the  exciting ventures to do at this place to have a fun time?
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:21 am

I would like to explore most adorable and interesting places all over the world and this is also my most favourite one destination on earth. I have been there several times in my whole life and every time had huge fun there through different activities. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must take your camera with you and can capture many images of this fabulous destination.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down