Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistan is located in South Asia..

3 posters

Go down

Pakistan is located in South Asia..  Empty Pakistan is located in South Asia..

Post by Joseph Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:46 am

Pakistan is located in South Asia. It is known for its beautiful landscapes, including the stunning mountain ranges of the Himalayas and the Karakoram. The country is also famous for its delicious cuisine, warm hospitality, and traditional arts and crafts. did you visit this country? Last year I visited this country with my family. And now I will go to enjoy bus tour from nyc with my elder sister. Do you have any idea about this city? If yes so share some information. I will be waiting for your fast reply.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

Pakistan is located in South Asia..  Empty Re: Pakistan is located in South Asia..

Post by Beyza Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:03 pm

I have never been to Pakistan but I heard my friend's experience with this country. After hearing about his journey I searched about it on Google and I read articles about all the popular places. Anyway, Good luck with your Next tour that you are planning with your sister I want to suggest must pack a camera in your bag to enjoy photography on your tour. Because New York has many attractive attractions where you would like to enjoy this activity. So, What do you say about my suggestion?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Pakistan is located in South Asia..  Empty Re: Pakistan is located in South Asia..

Post by Henry D Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:55 am

I also have never been to Pakistan and have no idea about this spot. I would love to see some images or the what is the policy for the safety of travelers in this country. Hope you will like to share here.
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down