Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and my family booked us west coast tours,

3 posters

Go down

Me and my family booked us west coast tours,  Empty Me and my family booked us west coast tours,

Post by Kimberly John Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:51 am

Me and my family booked us west coast tours. Because we are bored at home. I think this will be the best idea for happiness. After a long time, we are going to enjoy any trip together. So, are so happy about this trip. Before I go there I will go to enjoy shopping for this tour. But I have no idea which outfitters will be best for me. Did you have any ideas must share them with me.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Me and my family booked us west coast tours,  Empty Re: Me and my family booked us west coast tours,

Post by Henry D Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:04 am

If you are going there in running days. So it's a summer there and I think you should plan accordingly. Try to pack some light weight dresses that can make you feel comfortable. One more thing don't forget to pack a bottle of water that will surely help you to hyderate.
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Me and my family booked us west coast tours,  Empty Re: Me and my family booked us west coast tours,

Post by Beyza Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:17 pm

I agree with Henry D's suggestions and I am glad to have this knowledge because my parents are planning to go on a tour this season. So I hope these suggestions will remain best for them. I would like to recommend to my parent that buy lightweight dresses and water bottles in their shopping. By the way, What would you like to add more to buy?

Beyza
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down