Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My father's friends offered to my dad to join a trip with them,

2 posters

Go down

My father's friends offered to my dad to join a trip with them, Empty My father's friends offered to my dad to join a trip with them,

Post by Beyza Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:55 am

My father's friends are going on bus tours from chicago. They offered to my dad to join this trip with them. My father accepted this offer because he is free nowadays and he wants to enjoy tour with them. He is very excited about going but before this, he wants to enjoy shopping because he has no bag in which he will pack his important things for the trip. So what do you say which bag will remain best to purchase for the trip like a handbag or shoulder bag?

Beyza
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

My father's friends offered to my dad to join a trip with them, Empty Re: My father's friends offered to my dad to join a trip with them,

Post by Henry D Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:08 pm

I think he should have a suitcase to enjoy this trip easily cause he can have his accessories. Also, it depends on his trip duration. If he will stay there for long days so I think suit case would be a best idea or shoulder bag will be perfect for one day trip.
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

My father's friends offered to my dad to join a trip with them, Empty Re: My father's friends offered to my dad to join a trip with them,

Post by Beyza Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:19 am

Hey, What an amazing suggestion. The suitcase was skipped from my mind. I agree with you and I would like to recommend purchasing a suitcase for a trip because he is planning to go on a weekend trip that's why a suitcase will remain best. So Do you have any suggestions for making my father's trip memorable?

Beyza
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down