Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Times Square

3 posters

Go down

Times Square  Empty Times Square

Post by Henry D Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:12 pm

The Crossroads of the worlds, The center of the globe, and the heart of the world these are some titles that Times Square is holding right now. This is a pleasant place and say a warm welcome to the travelers with open arms by its festive streets. I am in love with this corner of the world and wanna know what grabbed you toward this spot?

day trips from new york gonna be so nice to enjoy.
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Times Square  Empty Re: Times Square

Post by Kimberly John Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:23 am

I agree with you that Time Square is the heart of this world. Amyun travelers visited New York City to see this beauty and enjoy shopping there. I also enjoy the shopping at my sister's wedding. This is the best plaza in New York City. It is full of theatres, music halls, and upscale hotels. By the way, how many days have you spent in New York City?

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:34 pm

I visited New York City but I could not visit Times Square plaza. After hearing about this place I'm keen to go there. Your conversation is very informative to me. I hope it will be useful for me during visiting this plaza. By the way, With whom you visited Times Square?

Beyza
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down