Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sister's wedding!!

2 posters

Go down

My sister's wedding!!  Empty My sister's wedding!!

Post by Joseph Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:55 am

Next month, my sister's wedding. I am busy with my sister's wedding preparations. But one problem is that there is less money for some things for her wedding preparations. So that's why I've decided to ask my boss for a few lakhs. So which things are the best to ask this way? And one more question which dress is the the best for her wedding? Can you share it here? I will be waiting for your fast reply. I will be waiting for your response.

My friend go to enjoy grand canyon cheap tours.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

My sister's wedding!!  Empty Re: My sister's wedding!!

Post by Beyza Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:10 am

First of all, I want to congratulate you on your sister's wedding. Secondly don't worry about the money I think every company gives an offer to their employees to borrow a loan so you should apply for a loan and I am not sure about the dress because I also wear outfits my mother's favorite. But I want to suggest the bride and groom should wear the same color wedding dress. So ask your sister for this and go to your famous mall for shopping their wedding dress. What do you say about my suggestion?

Beyza
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down