Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irish Coffee from Buena Vista Cafe

3 posters

Go down

Irish Coffee from Buena Vista Cafe Empty Irish Coffee from Buena Vista Cafe

Post by Henry D Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:29 am

Irish Coffee from Buena Vista Cafe is something that I think you guys should try at any cost, This is a famous spot where travelers like to go always and have an alluring time thereby getting a feel that they are at Ireland airport. According to a survey Cafe on Hyde Street serves up to 2,000 Irish coffees a day. I am sure this fact will surely insist you to go around this place and have fun as you are willing in your free time.

Had a great time at tours from sfo.
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Irish Coffee from Buena Vista Cafe Empty Re: Irish Coffee from Buena Vista Cafe

Post by Kimberly John Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:32 pm

The name of this cafe is new to me. I have never visited in my life. I want to ask if can you share more information about this cafe here. I must go to visit this. It's interesting for me. Where is the cafe? What is the specialty of this cafe? Can you share it with me? Waiting for your response.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:31 pm

I am a tea lover and I have never tasted coffee but My sister is a coffee lover and she is crazy about enjoying the new taste. I would like to share about Irish Coffee with her, I am sure this name will be new to her and she will insist on me visiting Buena Vista Cafe for their coffee. So What would you like to suggest to us before visiting this cafe?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down