Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every week my mother likes to attend a kitty party,

3 posters

Go down

Every week my mother likes to attend a kitty party, Empty Every week my mother likes to attend a kitty party,

Post by Beyza Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:57 am

My mother has many friends and every week She likes to attend a kitty party. She told me that at the last party, all her friends decided to enjoy bus tours from washington dc. She insisted to me to join her on this trip. But I have plans with my friends that's why I rejected this offer. Me and My friends are ready to enjoy a 3-Day New York/New Jersey to Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, and Washington DC Tour. By the way, Have you any plans to go on a tour these days?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Every week my mother likes to attend a kitty party, Empty Re: Every week my mother likes to attend a kitty party,

Post by Joseph Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:02 am

Your planning is very great. I like it. you go there so must take your camera with you. I'm sure you will have a great time there and collect the memories. Anyway, at the time, I had a plan to go to Boston. do you have any idea about Boston? If yes so share here with me. I will be waiting for your response.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

Every week my mother likes to attend a kitty party, Empty Re: Every week my mother likes to attend a kitty party,

Post by Henry D Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:22 am

Beyza wrote:My mother has many friends and every week She likes to attend a kitty party. She told me that at the last party, all her friends decided to enjoy bus tours from washington dc. She insisted to me to join her on this trip. But I have plans with my friends that's why I rejected this offer. Me and My friends are ready to enjoy a 3-Day New York/New Jersey to Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, and Washington DC Tour. By the way, Have you any plans to go on a tour these days?
Well Beyza, both of the plans are good and I think you should consider her suggestion also but there is a problem. These all old ages aunties will not entertain you and you will get bored. So, I think go for your plan and wanna know where you gonna stay while your trip?
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down