Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My neighbor friend's wants to enjoy a 5-Day tour,

4 posters

Go down

My neighbor friend's wants to enjoy a 5-Day tour, Empty My neighbor friend's wants to enjoy a 5-Day tour,

Post by Beyza Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:42 am

My neighbor friend's wants to enjoy a 5-Day New York/New Jersey to Watkins Glen State Park, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec, and Ausable Chasm Tour and this trip is suggested by her brother. He is a traveling freak and His thoughts are different from all the family members. He suggests must spend quality time and enjoy life. By the way, What do you think about her brother's suggestion?

Do you know about best weekend getaways from washington dc?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

My neighbor friend's wants to enjoy a 5-Day tour, Empty Re: My neighbor friend's wants to enjoy a 5-Day tour,

Post by Joseph Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:07 am

Her brother's planning is very great. It is the best tour to enjoy for the summer season and relaxation in body and mind. I think traveling is the best way to enjoy and spend a great time. She goes there so can enjoy the sunset, shopping, and outdoor activities. And take the camera with her.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

My neighbor friend's wants to enjoy a 5-Day tour, Empty Re: My neighbor friend's wants to enjoy a 5-Day tour,

Post by Kimberly John Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:24 am

Well, I am happy to read your neighbor friend's planning It is a good idea to see the new and attractive views of the world. I am a big traveler so I suggest during this trip they must enjoy the Nightlife of New York City. Because this city is famous for its views. So, Go there and enjoy a wonderful time there. I hope so they like my suggestion and come back from this tour with amazing memories.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:06 pm

I liked all your suggestions for my friend and her family tour and I am glad to know that you all agree with her brother's planning. I read carefully your conversation and I would like to recommend all your suggestions to my friend that will remain best during visiting New York City. By the way, With whom do you have experienced this spot?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry D Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:18 am

New York City is a heart of beautiful attractions and perfect for those travelers who want to have a mesmerizing period with mats. this is my favorite place and love to spend time at Times Square strolling at night. I love to enjoy live cone performances of magician theaters, and its food corners also grab my attention. let me know how's your experience regarding times Square.
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down