Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle a foodie city

3 posters

Go down

Seattle a foodie city Empty Seattle a foodie city

Post by Henry D Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:19 pm

During my last visit, I observed Seattle a foodie city famous for Bakeries, Bars, and Seafood are its specialty. I am in love with this destination and always like to visit its best restaurants to enjoy delicious food. let me know how was your experience of food in Seattle.

Do you know about tours of east coast usa?
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Seattle a foodie city Empty Re: Seattle a foodie city

Post by Joseph Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:48 pm

What is the agreement, Recently I have decided I will go to enjoy this city with my friends. But after reading your post my crazy level is very high, I will go there so I enjoy all the attractions and try the best restaurants. Do you have any tips for my journey?

Joseph

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:27 pm

Your conversation is informative to me. I am also a foodie and after reading about its popularity I would like to try their bakeries items. If you share the restaurant's name here then it will be easy for the tourist to visit. By the way Joseph, you should go with a camera and click photos of the food that you will try there. Don't forget to share your captured pictures with us. Waiting for your reply...

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down