Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a question for traveler,

3 posters

Go down

I have a question for traveler, Empty I have a question for traveler,

Post by Kimberly John Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:54 am

Guys! I have a question for travelers. I am also the biggest lover of traveling and it is my passion. In my life, I have visited many attractive places. I want to ask which is the best thing to do in bus tours from dc. Becasue I have decided I will go to take a tour of DC. But I have no idea which places I will visit and what things to do there. So, Anyone have any idea about it must share it with me.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

I have a question for traveler, Empty Re: I have a question for traveler,

Post by Beyza Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:20 am

Your selected destination for enjoying a tour is fantastic. you should book a 2-day Washington DC to Philadelphia, New York, One World Trade Center Observatory, and Little Island Tour by GoldenBusTours. This company offers a tour with accommodation and their staff attitude is very polite and good with customers. Anyway, don't forget to pack a camera in your bag. Because this activity is best to enjoy and you will have a great experience with photography there. What would you like to say about my suggestion?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry D Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:12 pm

Kimberly John wrote:Guys! I have a question for travelers. I am also the biggest lover of traveling and it is my passion. In my life, I have visited many attractive places. I want to ask which is the best thing to do in bus tours from dc. Becasue I have decided I will go to take a tour of DC. But I have no idea which places I will visit and what things to do there. So, Anyone have any idea about it must share it with me.

Library of Congress T
Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens
Colonial Williamsburg
Decatur House
Congressional Cemetery
Old Post Office Pavilion
Madame Tussauds Washington DC

These are some activities or best points that I think you should experience during the visit of bus trip from DC.
Henry D
Henry D

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down