Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am very excited to go on an outing with my nephews,

2 posters

Go down

I am very excited to go on an outing with my nephews, Empty I am very excited to go on an outing with my nephews,

Post by Beyza Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:27 am

Yesterday, My sister came to our house late at night with her husband and children. She has 2 kids and they call me by my nickname. I am very happy because my sister came to our home and I am keen to have a good time with the kids. I want to play games with them. I am very excited to go on an outing with them. By the way, Have you any tips to make my time unforgettable with my nephews?

Excited about the bus tours to chicago.

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

I am very excited to go on an outing with my nephews, Empty Re: I am very excited to go on an outing with my nephews,

Post by Joseph Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:37 pm

well, I am happy you love for sister and her children. I suggest you go to enjoy a 1-day tour with children. I think it is the best tip for didn't forget memories and spend a good time with each other.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

I am very excited to go on an outing with my nephews, Empty Re: I am very excited to go on an outing with my nephews,

Post by Beyza Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:39 pm

I liked your suggestion but I can not plan a trip for the kids because their mother will not allow it. So suggest to me the best things that I can enjoy in the house with them. I am waiting for your best suggestions that will remain best for all to have a good experience...

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down