Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yesterday my sister

3 posters

Go down

Yesterday my sister  Empty Yesterday my sister

Post by Joseph Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:33 am

Yesterday my sister fought with her fiance. My sister took out all her anger on me. He scolded me a lot. I cried a lot because of his words. But when his anger subsided, he apologized to me. He then decided that we would go on a tour. We booked a 1-Day New York to Wall Street, Museum of Modern Art, USS Intrepid, and Madame Tussauds New York Museum Tour from bus tour new york city.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

Yesterday my sister  Empty Re: Yesterday my sister

Post by Kimberly John Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:12 pm

Oh, Don't worry about that Sometimes it happens that someone's anger goes out on someone. Anyway, I am so happy your sister will book a great trip for you. Being a traveler I suggest you must take a camera and enjoy photography there. Best of luck! After coming back from this trip must share your story here.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:14 am

Enjoying a trip after a relaxing and fresh mood is the best idea. I liked your 1-Day New York to Wall Street, Museum of Modern Art, USS Intrepid, and Madame Tussauds New York Museum Tour. Well, Kimberly John's suggestions impressed me. When you come back from this trip. I would like to see the captured images that you shot during your tour. I will wait for your response...

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down