Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need suggestions about Dortmund

2 posters

Go down

Need suggestions about Dortmund Empty Need suggestions about Dortmund

Post by Beyza Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:10 pm

Recently my friend came back from Dortmund. This name is new to me. She told me Dortmund is a City in Germany. She has a great experience with this city. After hearing about her travel story I am keen to visit this spot. But I am busy these days so I decided to go to Dortmund next year. Do you have any best memories with Dortmund?

Excited about the bus tours to chicago.

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Need suggestions about Dortmund Empty Re: Need suggestions about Dortmund

Post by Kimberly John Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:21 pm

I feel bad to say that I have no idea about this city. The name of this city is new to me. I have never visited in my life. If you want to receive any information you must share it with me. Then I must go there. Anyway, If you go to take this city tour must share it with me.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:11 pm

Sure, I will share about this spot here. But I have no plan yet to go there. Anyhow, I enjoyed the New York tour and I had a great experience with this city. So I want to know your experience with this destination. So if you visited this spot then Share here your favorite place that you explored there and Cannot forget this experience in a lifetime. Waiting for your reply...

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down