Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year's story

2 posters

Go down

New Year's story Empty New Year's story

Post by Joseph Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:58 pm

I have shared my New Year's story from last year. New Year’s had a two-day celebration. It was a joyous time that celebrated the end of a year and the beginning of a new year. New Year’s Eve was on December 31st. That was the last day of the year. On this day, you think about the whole year. You celebrate the good things that happened. Then you say goodbye to the year with fireworks! New Year’s Day is on January 1st. That is the first day of the New Year. On this day, you set goals for the New Year. You can start fresh. Some people make promises, called resolutions, for how they will spend the next year. What do you want to promise for the New Year? In this year,

I wanna gov to enjoy chicago tour deals.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

New Year's story Empty Re: New Year's story

Post by Kimberly John Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:45 pm

I am so happy to read your post I am damn sure this story is amazing for all travelers. I spent my New Year's Eve in New York City and saw beautiful views. I have enjoyed this trip with my love. We promised we would always be together. And I'll marry her. And I will definitely do that.
Anyway, I want to ask you have you any trip plans for next days?

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down