Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confused about some things,

3 posters

Go down

confused about some things, Empty confused about some things,

Post by Kimberly John Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:31 pm

This time I am confused about some things my uncle recommended me to go to enjoy east coast of usa. I have no idea if this is the best for these days or not. Because I have no idea which trip I will book to enjoy this time. Which makes my mind fresh. So, Do you have an opinion if yes, please share it with me?

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

confused about some things, Empty Re: confused about some things,

Post by Joseph Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:45 pm

Dear, I want to recommend you go to enjoy a 3-Day Boston to Portland, Acadia National Park, New England Aquarium, Boston Harbor Cruise, and Mount Desert Island Tour. I think it a best tour to enjoy the summer season and relaxation in your body and mind.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:34 am

Joseph's suggestion is good but I want to say you should book a 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Corning, Watkins Glen State Park, Niagara Falls (Scenic Hotel Stay) In-depth Tour. Because I'm my point of view Niagara Falls is the perfect destination to have a great time in summer vacations. By the way, We suggested the best tour packages here, So You can book what you want. Which tour would you like to book and why? must share your choice here...

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down