Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoyed a party with office staff members

2 posters

Go down

Enjoyed a party with office staff members Empty Enjoyed a party with office staff members

Post by Beyza Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:12 am

My sister is a jobian. She has 1 year completed her job with one company. My family demanded her to give us a treat. She arranged a big party for a 1-year job celebration and invited her office staff on this occasion. All office staff came with gifts. I met with all staff members. They have a very polite attitude. They have a positive mind and enjoyed the party with us. We captured our best moments together on camera. We have a lot of fun on this day. Have you ever enjoyed a party with office staff members? 

Do you know about west coast tour from san francisco?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Enjoyed a party with office staff members Empty Re: Enjoyed a party with office staff members

Post by Kimberly John Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:59 pm

Beyza! I am so happy to read your post I am damn sure this is the best way to spend a wonderful time with office friends. Yes, Last weekend I also enjoyed a party in my office because my friend is getting married. So, we are happy and enjoy a wonderful time together. Anyway, Which place you enjoy this party? And what is the menu of this party? Must share it with me.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down