Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I an going to my friend's wedding,

2 posters

Go down

I an going to my friend's wedding, Empty I an going to my friend's wedding,

Post by Kimberly John Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:11 am

Guys! I am going to my friend's wedding. I am so excited about this function. Because after a long time, I will go to attend any wedding. I am damn sure I am back from this wedding with amazing memories. Anyway, I want to ask friends, Can you suggest which is the best gift for my friend? Do you have any suggestions so, must share them here.

Can you share some information about east coast trip?

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

I an going to my friend's wedding, Empty Re: I an going to my friend's wedding,

Post by Beyza Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:42 pm

First, I want to say congratulations on your friend's wedding. I am keen to attend a friend's wedding event but all my friends are not interested in getting married. Well, a Gift is a very important part of wedding. I want to suggest you buy a photo frame for her. She can set her couple's picture on it. If you want more options then You should go on Instagram and search for a friend's wedding gift. You will find the best gift ideas there.  Did you like my suggestion?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly John Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:01 pm

Well, I am so happy to read this post I am damn sure your suggestion is great for me. I must take a photo frame and set my friend and his wife's photo here. I am damn sure after seeing this gift they will to much. Because they got love married. Do you like love marriage or not?

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down