Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My relatives plan,

2 posters

Go down

My relatives plan, Empty My relatives plan,

Post by Beyza Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:38 pm

My relatives want to enjoy west coast bus tours of usa this summer vacation. They booked a 1-Day Flagstaff to Grand Canyon National Park and a Navajo Reservation Tour by GoldenBusTours. They made a big list of attractions and are ready to explore on this tour. They plan to enjoy hiking on this tour. By the way, what do you like to suggest for their plan? Do you like to enjoy hiking on your tours?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

My relatives plan, Empty Re: My relatives plan,

Post by Kimberly John Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:57 am

I read your post and according to my information, this trip is the best tour for your relatives. Becqasie in the quality time they will visit many destinations and makes your time attractive and amazing.
Yes! I like to enjoy hiking on my tour. Because this will be the best thing to make your time amazing and attractive.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:43 am

I am pleased to read your amazing response to my post. I want to say your way of appreciation is impressive. And I am excited to know you also like to enjoy hiking on tour. But I need your suggestion regarding this tour if you feel good then try to share some tips for their tour. waiting for your reply...

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down