Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet dish names

2 posters

Go down

Sweet dish names Empty Sweet dish names

Post by Beyza Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:27 pm

Today my friend is coming to meet with me. I will arrange dinner for her. Before dinner, I want to make a sweet dish for myself because today I am in love with eating sweet dishes. But I have no idea what I should cook for myself. I want some suggestions about dish names from you. I have a short time to cook so try to share the easy recipes with me which I will cook easily within my available time and enjoy its taste. I am waiting for a quick reply...

Do you know about west coast tour from san francisco?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Sweet dish names Empty Re: Sweet dish names

Post by Kimberly John Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:05 am

There are many dishes you will make for your friend. These names are Cakes, Cupcakes, Brownies, Muffins, Cheesecakes, Cookies, Candies and Custards. I hope so you like them.
Anyway, Do you like traveling?

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:51 pm

I am delighted to have your fast response. I enjoyed your post about sweet dishes. Sorry to say I asked you about sweet dishes for me, not for my friend. I would love to make your mentioned dishes for myself. I hope Custards will remain the best option to cook easily within my available time. By the way, Have you tasted mango flavor custard?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down