Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am upset for these days,

2 posters

Go down

I am upset for these days, Empty I am upset for these days,

Post by Kimberly John Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 am

I am upset for these days. Because my girlfriend broke up with me. So this time I'm alone. I don't know what will take my mind off my girlfriend. My friend suggested me to enjoy trips from new york city. I don't know if this trip will refresh my mind or not. So, do you have any feedback for me? If yes, be sure to share it here.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

I am upset for these days, Empty Re: I am upset for these days,

Post by Beyza Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:49 pm

I felt sad to hear about your break up with your girlfriend. Well, your friend's suggestion is good. Traveling is a good option to freshen your mind. You must go on this tour. Many travelers come to explore its attractions. If you want You can find a new girlfriend at this destination. This spot is filled with natural beauty. After exploring its attraction you will feel better and come back with a great experience. By the way, how long you have been in a relationship with your girlfriend?

Beyza
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly John Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:44 am

I read your post thanks for your suggestion. I have decided I will go to enjoy a 4-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, US. Capitol, and Philadelphia Tour (Free Airport Pickup). Because on this trip this company provided a 5% discount. I hope so I am back from this trip with amazing memories. Anyway, I had a five-year relationship with my girlfriend.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down