Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will share my issues here,

3 posters

Go down

I will share my issues here, Empty I will share my issues here,

Post by Kimberly John Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:27 am

I will share my issues here. A few days ago, my friend and I broke up. But I think I spoke a little more. My heart longs to meet him now, I think he wants me to patch up with him again. I don't understand how to do all this. If you guys give me advice then my problem can be solved.

Try to enjoy cherry blossom new jersey.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

I will share my issues here, Empty Re: I will share my issues here,

Post by Joseph Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:51 pm

This is a huge problem, but I suggest you go ahead and apologize. And I suggest you book one tour. I think its the best way to solve all the problems. I would like to recommend you book a 1-Day Chicago to Milwaukee Public Market and Milwaukee Art Museum Tour. What do you say about this?

Joseph

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyza Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:35 am

Patching up with friends is a good step. You should patch up with your friend. For this, I want to suggest that you should send a lunch invitation and don't mention your name on the invitation card. When he comes to your invited spot then sit together and talk with each other in good behavior I think it's enough to solve issues in friendships. Well, Joseph's suggestion is too good. The tour is the best way to spend quality time and resolve all problems. After patchup must share your story with us. I will wait for your response...

Beyza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down