Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sultan Park!!

4 posters

Go down

Sultan Park!! Empty Sultan Park!!

Post by Catherine harry Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:25 am

Sultan Park is my most favorite destination for visiting and enjoying a good time there because it has lovely and attractive views in it which attracts the travelers for exploring and go there again and again. I also visited there with my family members and it was a nice and remarkable experience for me. What do you say about it for visiting there?

My father is going to taking niagara falls tours from ny.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Sultan Park!! Empty Re: Sultan Park!!

Post by Tarquin Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:39 am

According to my opinion, Sultan Park is not a cool place for visiting point of view. Actually, I have been there with sister and her kids. There we have to face parking problem. So I don't think so visitors should be there. What will do you say about its parking place? Have the management of this park increased or nor not?  

Where you love to go through Quebec bus tours canada
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:58 pm

I have personally visited there only one time in my whole life with my Uncle's family. It was a memorable tour of my life. I really enjoyed there hiking and a lot of other most exciting things. It is a best place for visit where you can enjoy some time with family and kids. I would love to go there again in my free time.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Your views are making me so curious to know about the Sultan Park. I will say, buddies, you must share some images of this park. I am pondering to see and surely this will gonna good for me. So I am waiitng to see your next reply along with some nice views and stuff about this park.

Juliana
Legend
Legend

https://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down