Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My most precious gift is lost :(

2 posters

Go down

My most precious gift is lost :(  Empty My most precious gift is lost :(

Post by Alaya Mon May 29, 2017 12:18 pm

Guys, I am feeling so sad right now because the most precious gift in my life is suddenly lost two days which will not come again. Crying or Very sad I am so much sad due to this and disable to come to the routine life. My mother suggested me to take the tours las vegas as it will help to less my grief but I seriously don't wanna go on this. So, let me know what I should do now?
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

My most precious gift is lost :(  Empty Re: My most precious gift is lost :(

Post by Tarquin Tue May 30, 2017 8:12 am

Oh no this is a really sad situation dude. However now try to chill because you know very well this gift never back in your life. Hope so your future you will be able to get this sort of gift again. Anyway, let's talk about your mom suggestion which is very cool and so sure will be perfect for come out this situation.

Do you want to take denver to yellowstone?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaya Tue May 30, 2017 10:38 am

Tarquin, You are absolutely right. It is really sad and worst situation for me. Buddy, It is not possible for me to get such kind of precious gifts i future because my grand father gifted me that thing which was really close to my heart and precious for him as ell which I lost. Anyhow, I am hopeful, One day it will be possible for me to come out from this hurting situation.
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down