Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have you any idea about this place?

3 posters

Go down

have you any idea about this place? Empty have you any idea about this place?

Post by Marcelona321 Mon May 15, 2017 4:23 pm

Hallasan is a really great place for visit around the South Korea. It offers a stunning views of nature beauty and you can enjoy there hiking. I have been there numerous times in my whole life and always spent lovely time there. It is a best place for outing and where you can enjoy a lot of most fabulous and interesting things. What do you know bout it?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

have you any idea about this place? Empty Re: have you any idea about this place?

Post by Haley Wed May 17, 2017 10:38 am

Well buddies I would like to say that Hallasan is not new for me. It is well known place for me it is a shield volcano on Jeju Island of South Korea. It is the highest mountain in South Korea. The area around the mountain is a designated national park. It is the best place for nature lovers and fun seekers. It is the best place fro hiking lovers for enjoying this cool activity.

washington tourist bus is the best option for enjoyment.

Last edited by Haley on Wed May 17, 2017 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Haley
Haley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

have you any idea about this place? Empty Re: have you any idea about this place?

Post by Braden Wed May 17, 2017 11:13 am

Hallasan is a good place for visiting and also wanna say that it is a nice Shield volcano in South Korea. I have never visited this place but it is added to my cart for future destinations as well as a travel experience.
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down