Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tour of Molokai

5 posters

Go down

tour of Molokai Empty tour of Molokai

Post by Haley Mon May 15, 2017 10:04 am

My cousin recently come back from her tour of Molokai. She told me that it is an island in the Hawaiian archipelago. It is a nice attraction and most visited place all over the world. She have visited this destination with her collage mates and have a great time there. She have captured there many photos there.
Haley
Haley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

tour of Molokai Empty Re: tour of Molokai

Post by Tarquin Mon May 15, 2017 11:14 am

Molokai is an island in Hawaii. This is a great destination for having an amazing time. My sister also had explored this place before her yellowstone park tour and told me while this has explored lots of attractions. Do let me know which attractions haley your cousin had explored?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Mon May 15, 2017 11:16 am

Molokai is an attractive Island in Hawaii for exploring and enjoying a good time there. I also visited there once a time in my traveling life and enjoyed beautiful sight seen for exploring and enjoying a heavy there.

Soon will go for taking bus tours to grand canyon.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Mon May 15, 2017 11:16 am

Molokai is really new to me. I have neve been at this ever in my life. I just so much love to try out the places like that so much. It seems really great to explore so would love to know about it more and really need to know its attractions names as well. do anyone like to share?

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Mon May 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Abihu...! Molokai is a well known destination of Florida. It is most promising one destination among the all fun and nature lover. I also visited there for having enjoyment. I am going to share the names of some most fabulous activities which you can enjoy on this amazing destination like boating, swimming, kayaking, sailing, photography and nature viewing. I hope my shared information would be useful for you.

I have a good experience of nyc to tennessee while I was taking this tour.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down