Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs

4 posters

Go down

DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs Empty Re: DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs

Post by Catherine harry Tue May 09, 2017 12:57 pm

sidjohn! DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs is new for me I just heard the name of this destination from other travlers but could never be visited there personally. But seeing your situation you should talk to your father and your friends for go there with one another. You can go there with your father and your friends and can enjoy there lot of fun with each other. I am also making a plan for go there after ending the bus tours of yosemite for my personal experience.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs Empty Re: DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs

Post by Tarquin Wed May 10, 2017 8:45 am

DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs is a 3-star hotel which is located in the USA. This is a really great place for enjoying a comfortable stay and appeals tourist towards it. It's expensive but honestly, this is a great place to enjoy a good stay. I think you guys should go there at least once.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Wed May 10, 2017 12:39 pm

Tarquin! You shared really useful stuff about DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs with all of us. Now I also have a plan for go there with my father and sure it will be a great experience for me. After come back from there I will share my good experience with all of you.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed May 10, 2017 1:07 pm

I also spent such a nice time there during my last journey. It is a really great place where you can comfortable stay with family and kids. It is famous for its best services, good food and pleasant atmosphere. I hope you will have joyful time there as well as other visitors.

I had blast of fun at new york washington tours

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaya Wed May 10, 2017 1:17 pm

After reading all posts, Now, I am interested to see some calling views of the DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs to plan a surprise tour of there for my father. Do anyone from you like to share with me?
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down