Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What say about Paris

4 posters

Go down

What say about Paris Empty What say about Paris

Post by Tarquin Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

I love to make move around Paris. I don’t know but this place always attracts me and offers me to have fun with myself. Especially I like to spend some time at evening near the Eiffel tower and enjoy bird’s chirping there. This is always a really cool experience for me. Let me know what’s about you?

Recently my dad enjoyed new york to washington dc bus.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

What say about Paris Empty Re: What say about Paris

Post by Catherine harry Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:00 am

Tarquin! You have a nice plan to go for around Paris for enjoying a good time there. It is the best destination for exploring and enjoying a heavy fun there I also visited there after ending the bus tour yellowstone with my few family members and enjoyed its all attractions which names you shared with all of us.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:25 am

Paris is such nice city for visit around the Europe. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its marvellous kind of attractions. I also visited there about few times ago and I explored its most fabulous fun and natural places for having enjoyment. Those names are Tuileries Garden, Disneyland Paris, Canal Saint-Martin and many others. Anyone have you ever explored these places?

I also enjoyed my maine bus tour with my nephew

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Max William Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Yeah, that is such a nice posts i have read about the Europe. I am so sure that this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. I will love to have some fun there with my sister who is coming to our home after some days.

Max William
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down