Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New LED for my Room

2 posters

Go down

New LED for my Room  Empty New LED for my Room

Post by Elenα Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:19 am

Guys, I am very happy to share that my Dad gifted me a 50 Inches LED for my room on Easter. Actually, I was getting with my old 24 inches LED and said about that to my dad. So, he bought a new black color LED for me and fixed that in my room as a surprise which was really a superb thing for me and made my Easter more remarkable for me.

I wanna go for niagara falls trip from boston
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

New LED for my Room  Empty Re: New LED for my Room

Post by Catherine harry Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:42 pm

sidjohn! I agree with you gift play main role in our life and leave good and memorable effects. I also have same experience in my life my parents gave me a surprise on my birthday, they booked boston to niagara tours for enjoying my birthday party. I was very happy to got this gift and it was a remarkable time for me.

Last edited by Catherine harry on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Well, Both of you members are right. Gifts are really good to express the feelings and made the moments of life really remarkable. I am so happy to got my new LED nad hope will find such kind of more surprises in my life from my loved ones side.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Elenα! I have read your post and you shared with all of us you will get more surprises from your love side. I would like to say that let me know will you like to share which kind of gifts you will get from your lover. I want to know that because I also have a plan to give a surprise to my fiancé. I am waiting your quick reply.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum