Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best cities for enjoying hot balloon ride.

4 posters

Go down

Best cities for enjoying hot balloon ride.  Empty Best cities for enjoying hot balloon ride.

Post by Socrates Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:28 am

I would like to share with you now I am going to share with all of the hot balloon ride lovers. Some cities which are good for visiting and also good for enjoying the time with friends or family. I hope so it will be useful for you.
Bagan, Myanmar
Luxor, Egypt
Masai Mara, Kenya
Canberra, Australia
Albuquerque, USA
I am enjoying my tour to niagara falls from nyc.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Best cities for enjoying hot balloon ride.  Empty Re: Best cities for enjoying hot balloon ride.

Post by Tarquin Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:39 am

Honestly, buddy, I have never enjoyed Ballon ride in my life and have no idea about this., however willing to enjoy this after mine trip from nyc to washington dc and want to know from you on which place you personally have experience?Would you like to share with all of us?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Best cities for enjoying hot balloon ride.  Empty Re: Best cities for enjoying hot balloon ride.

Post by Catherine harry Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Socrates! You shared such a nice and useful names of places for enjoying hot balloon ride. I also have enjoyed this ride in Masai Mara, Kenya after come back from bus tours to yellowstone national park and enjoyed balloon ride it was a cool and memorable experience for me.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:08 pm

I have a good experience of Luxor because I have been there more than six times in my whole life sometimes with my family and sometime with my friends and always spent spectacular time there. It is a really great place for fun and where you can enjoy some time with family and kids. I think you should go there once in your future life if you like to see fun places all over the world.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down