Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely destination.

4 posters

Go down

Lovely destination.  Empty Lovely destination.

Post by Socrates Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:22 am

Lovely destination.  Iceland-Blue-Lagoon-Bridge
I like this place for visiting with my lover. So now I must try to go there for enjoying my lovely moments with her. She is also pretty and loves to go with me for exploring like these places around the world. When I will share with her this image of the place that time I know she will ready to go with me. now I am waiting when she will come from her tours from nyc to niagara falls, so I will share it. It is located in Iceland.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Lovely destination.  Empty Re: Lovely destination.

Post by Tarquin Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:35 am

Well, I must say this is a really cool view which you have shared with all of us. I love this so much and like to make around this pace with my love also. So do let me know something about this before going to be there. I am waiting for your reply.

Do you like to enjoy washington tour from nyc Niagara falls?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Socrates! You shared such a nice and attractiv image of Blue Lagoon with all of us. I visited there once tiem last summer vocations with my family and spend a memorable time there.It is full of attractions which attracts to the visitors for go there enjoying a great and memoriable time. I am sure you also will come back with a smiely face.

Want to know about yellowstone national park tour packages.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Being a travelling freak, I have a dream to see most beautiful and attractive places around the world and this is my most favorite one destination on earth. I have been there about few months ago and I really enjoyed there climbing and photography. In my point of view it is a perfect place for all fun and history lovers. What will you say guys about it?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down