Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Places to see in Philadelphia

4 posters

Go down

Places to see in Philadelphia Empty Re: Places to see in Philadelphia

Post by Mike Johne Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:12 am

Sidjhone! I really love to be a part of this running discussion. actually, I love traveling across the world, Philadelphia is no doubt a good place for having some fun there i was there during my trip to niagara falls from boston and had a great time there. I have explored all of these places that you have shared here in your post. so keep it more up.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:03 am

sidjohn! I love your sharing about Philadelphia wtih all of us. I also visited there once time after ending the national park tours from las vegas with my family and enjoyed its all attractions which names you shared with all of us. In all of places National Museum of American Jewish History and LOVE Park is my most favorite for exploring there.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:08 pm

sidjohn...! I read your post and I will love to say that your shared all these places are the best for having fun and where tourists can enjoy some time with family and friends. LOVE Park is also famous park and my favorite too. I also spent remarkable time there with my whole friends during my picnic party. I have captured a lot of images there. Anyone have you ever been there?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:48 am

I have much heard about LOVE Park from many visitors but never got a chance to be there. Before going to be there I am willing to know about the history of this place name. Anyone from you have any idea about this?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:24 am

LOVE Park is my favorite destination for exploring in Philadelphia. I spend a memorable time there with my family. I would like to share some images of this park which I captured during my explore there. Hope all of you will like it.
Places to see in Philadelphia Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSZTBM1ld6gzrdam4ipoFR5SclU5PXjXNPTyoNAbxE2rrdWGP- Places to see in Philadelphia Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9A-UbVTUrD_5hV1C8sPdSWYjvuSs_o8LzOwqyZUrpQZcg_grt Places to see in Philadelphia Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCTT4NkE1eY51dxzzSWCpTaNLUkat7RsqgeXrupYDZPzXmwhvogg

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down